Friday, May 27, 2016

Week 65 May 23, 2016 Graduation Time. Caldwell visit.

Hola familia!

This week we  worried about the well being of the hermanas we cover. We are constantly worried about one pair in particular because they don't seem to get the big picture. How do you motivate sisters who don't want to follow the rules? I am still trying to figure out this STL business - one day at a time. If any of you figure it out, let me know.

Tuesday we had lunch with Hermana Zaugg who came all the way from Caldwell to see us :) We ate at Costa Vida and had lots of laughs. I love her so much and just being with her made me feel like I was back in Caldwell again- ahh good times:)

Wednesday we went to see our member's nieces' graduation. It reminded me of my own graduation. Hard to believe that it was 2 years ago and even harder to believe that my younger brother Elijah is going to graduate soon!! 4 cords and 2 medals?!?! He is so much better than I was, and his achievements continue to amaze me. He worked hard all 4 years.  I beam with pride every time someone asks me about my family, there is nothing sweeter than talking about y'all:)  I love you so much.

Thursday we went to Caldwell to surprise visit the sisters, but when we got there they were busy doing service. So we visited some less active families and loved being with the people.  Again- so good to see people in Caldwell!!! Gah, I love it so much!!

Last Sunday and this one I volunteered to translate for our ward. It was awesome getting to do it because there are a plethora of capable translators available and although I am NOT the best at it yet, I like doing it because it gives me an opportunity to practice my Spanish at a faster pace.  

Welp familia! Don't forget that there is a hermana misionera praying for you! 

I love y'all
Hermana Moss:)





No comments:

Post a Comment