Monday, February 8, 2016

Week 50 February 8, 2016 Back in Ontario, Idaho

Hola familia!

So this week was equally crazy as the last. Of course there is no rest for the weary. I am in my new old area of Ontario.  I struggle to remember where everything here because so much has changed. On the bright side, I have been able to see a many people from my first adventure, here in Ontario. For example we got to see the Meza family. They are awesome!

On Tuesday, we had dinner with a family who's dad was a native Texan! He actually knows Brother Moore from the Sugarland 2nd Ward.  I enjoyed talking with him because his accent was beautiful! haha! On Wednesday, we had MLC with all of the other STL's and ZL's in the mission. It was a shortened meeting because the previous one went overtime. As soon as I walked in, I felt like a greenie again, which was weird because I don't think many things can make me feel like that.  Throughout the meeting we were discussing topics in order to better help the missionaries focus and towards the end of the meeting the AP's and President opened the floor for comments and suggestions, to which I added my thoughts. It was super cool because I eventually felt like I was supposed to be there. It felt as if all of my hard work and obedience brought me to that point.  In President Cannon's opening remarks, he got up and thanked us for being there and for being the missionaries that he can depend on, then he addressed us as the best of the best in the mission. Man, it was so gratifying to hear that!! It's my motivation to keep doing with what I'm doing and to try my best to serve the Lord with all my heart, might, mind, and strength. 

On Friday we had a zone meeting where the ZL's asked us to give a training on the missionary broadcast from a couple of weeks ago. We stayed up the night before and prepared a decent training on the subjects: 
-teach people not lessons
-finding people to teach/working with RCLA's.
It went really well and I hope whatever we said through the Spirit was listened to by the other missionaries in the OZONE. Gosh, I love being back here. This is going to be a great transfer! 

Welp, familia I love y'all! Hope everyone had a great week:)

Hermana Moss


P.S. Glad to hear the Broncos won! 




No comments:

Post a Comment