Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Week 40 November 30, 2015 Hern's BF/Snow

Hola familia!

My weeks are crazy busy and I never have time to say everything I want to say.  My mission is amazing, I love my companion, spanish is still frustrating, and it's freaking cold!  There, that is the end of my update about me haha. I could stop now but I think y'all would be disappointed if I didn't fill you in on the other details. They are thusly:

It snowed this week!!! AJKSDBFAWLEBG!!! It was magical. I was on exchanges while it happened, that day I had never walked so far on my mission.. Speaking of firsts, I had my first slammed door in my face. She must've had a bad day or something, after we knocked three times she opened it and said that if she didn't open it the first time then we shouldn't have knocked a second or third. Haha there's a first for everything right? It's weird though, normally Hispanics are super nice to us, even if they aren't interested in our message. This lady was not hispanic... this is why I'm glad I'm a Spanish hermana. 

Thanksgiving was super awesome. We were invited to 4 different homes and we ate like King Henry VIII..... Collins had to roll me back into our home afterward. The day after Thanksgiving we were invited to have leftover turkey tacos with a family in the Spanish ward.  
 
Saturday I got to meet Sister Hernandez's boyfriend who was in town! His name is Gideon and is the sweetest guy ever! I am so happy for them, they seem like they go so well together!! It was so cool to finally meet him, although Hern couldn't be there, at least I was able to spend time with him and his family! :D

Welp familia! That's all I got for y'all this week. have a good one!

Hermana Moss :D










No comments:

Post a Comment