Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Week 55 March 14, 2016

Hola familia!

This week was a little slow for us.  We didn't get to teach as many people as we would have liked, probably because both Eko and I are sick with a cold.  I have had mine for a while and I finally paid a visit to a walk-in clinic. Seemed like it was time to get better. 

Thursday we had a zone conference with La Grande. It was focused on different topics, but my favorite talk was given by Sister Cannon. She spoke about being zealous to save souls. I am so sad that the Cannons will be finishing up their mission soon. By the time they leave, I will have about 3 weeks with the new mission president.   I will miss them.

Right after zone conference, I went on exchanges with Sister Abello in La Grande, which meant another 2 1/2 hour drive, except this time, it was during the day and I got to see the beautiful mountain scenery along the way. We had a great teaching day on Friday.  Normally, they struggle to find people to teach in the mornings, and the people they do try to visit do not open their doors.  It's funny that Abello was telling me about this and was grateful to be on exchanges with me because she thought that maybe I would bring better luck to the area.. I was a little nervous when she was saying this because I didn't want her to be disappointed, but it turned out that everyone we went to see opened their door to us!  Wow!  Sometimes things just work out.  The Lord prepares people and missionaries bring the faith!  haha!

Sorry this letter is short.  Hopefully this week will be better, being the last week of the transfer. I am SOOOO nervous and transfer-anxious.  I just want this transfer week to be over and get on with it!  I'll let you know what happens.

Love y'all!
Hermana Moss



Love that photo stick!




No comments:

Post a Comment